Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Assignment A2 - Flip Book


To be completely honest, I did not enjoy doing this project but I do respect the numerous filmmakers and artists who create flip books or make stop motion films because it’s very challenging and time consuming. My influence for my flip book was actually an idea derived from a stop motion film I am currently making in my experimental film class. In the film I illustrate a fisherman casually fishing. For this project instead of doing the exact same thing I decided to change it up a little by having the stick man and the mermaid. Now that the flip book is complete I’m actually really impressed with how it came out. I though my simple drawings might look child-like but they actually made my flip book look cartoonish and imaginative which I really like. If I could do anything differently with this project I probably would have started out with an idea of what I wanted to do and a plan of how much I needed to do each day until the due date because in the end this project was very time consuming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project - Video Deconstruction

For the video deconstruction project I decided to focus on various aspects of Walt Disney himself and the Walt Disney...